Sun Siyam Olhuveli
The property boasts 14 luxurious villas set on the pristine white sands of the beach or overwater.
The resort has received several awards in 2018 and 2019. It was named World's Leading Water Villa Resort at the World Travel Awards 2018. It was also acclaimed as Indian Ocean's Leading Family Resort at World Travel Awards 2018 and 2019. Its on-site spa won at the World Luxury Spa Awards in 2018 and 2019.
The property boasts stunning ocean views from each of its villas.
The resort spans 3 islands and one of them is dedicated just for adults. The adults-only island boasts an infinity pool with poolside bar. Besides the adults-only infinity pool, the resort offers another infinity pool (total 3 pools) . Guests can spend their days swimming in any of the 3 pools, and playing games such as tennis and beach football. Scuba dive in the resort's housereef under the guidance of the on-site Sun Diving School. For a much more thrilling experience, sign up for a secret shipwreck diving trip. Experience the wonders of water sports such as parasailing, windsurfing, and kite surfing. Set out on a local island tour, or a fishing trip. To relax, the resort offers a luxurious spa with hydrotherapy facilities and 8 spa pavilions. For guests on business trips, the resort offers a conference space and a dedicated MICE team to assist you. Contactless check-in/checkout and a 24-hour front desk are available. Daily housekeeping, laundry and concierge services are available too. Hindi and English-speaking staff are available for assistance.
For dining, there are 13 eateries including an Indian restaurant. Guests enjoy 24-hour room service, barbecues and halal food. Private dining experiences such as romantic dinners on a secluded sandbank or under the star-lit skies.
The resort is located across 3 islands including Olhuveli island in South Male Atoll.
The property offers speedboat transfers from Male International Airport. It is a 45-minute speedboat ride and costs USD 210 per adult (15 years upwards) and is free for 2 children (aged 2 to 14 years) . The transfer will cost USD 95 per child when there are more than 2 children. The cost is for roundtrip/return transfer.Transfers are mandatory and guests have to share details of arrival and departure flights at least 72 hours prior to arrival.Payment has to be done directly at the property. The property will arrange for the transfer and share details such as pick-up point, kiosk at the airport etc.
- Dine at any of the 13 eateries on-site.
- Island Pizza - Sandwiches, burgers and pizzas await you here (main island).
- Siyam Orchid - Savour dishes from Japanese, Indian, Maldivian and Thai cuisines along with the finest wines here (main island).
- Sunset Restaurant - An overwater eatery along the main island, this buffet restaurant has live cooking stations for dinner and delicacies from across the world.
- Namaste - Dig into delicious Indian food including naans and curries, while seated on the beachfront or in private cabanas.
- Malaafaiy - Set on Dream Island, this eatery offers casual meals and great ocean views.
- Maghrib Grill - Open just for dinner, this eatery on Dream Island serves grilled delicacies including a signature ocean platter.
- Dhoni Bar - Set by the infinity pool on the main island, this lounge is known for its innovative cocktails and stunning sunset views.
- Lagoon Bar - Enjoy live music and classic cocktails at this bar (main island).
- Sunrise Bar - Set by the main pool, this bar is the perfect place to relax with a drink and light snacks.
- Dream Bar - Open until midnight, this poolside bar on Dream Island serves light snacks and refreshments.
- The property also offers all-inclusive meals with below inclusions:
- Select cocktails, house wine and beverages available at onsite eateries (premiums brands chargeable)
- All meals at Sunset Restaurant / Malaafaiy (fixed timings).
- In-room minibar replenished once per day (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages)
- One excursion (Snorkelling Safari/Local Island Experience) per guest per stay for minimum 3 nights stay (subject to availability and weather conditions)
- Kayaking, paddleboarding, windsurfing (one hour per day)
- Spa credit of USD 50 per adult per stay (advance booking required). Not applicable on customised spa packages, salon and retail items.
- Each of the 14 villas here is set either on the beach or over water, and boasts stunning ocean views.
- Amenities common across all include air-conditioning, ceiling fan, sun loungers, minibar, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen Smart TV, personal safe, iron and ironing board.
- Villas with private pool/outdoor Jacuzzi are available.
- Besides an en-suite bathroom, each villa has a private outdoor rain shower.
Play tennis, football, badminton, or enjoy scuba diving at the house reef (on-site diving school).
Swim in any of the 2 infinity pools (total 3 pools), and relax with a luxurious spa therapy.
Sign up for secret shipwreck diving trips, parasailing, windsurfing, kite surfing, fishing trips, and local island tours.
World Escapes India Pvt. Ltd. is a travel company launched in 2013 and run by passionate tourism professionals, committed to design innovative products which suits to the budget of all type of travelers. It is a dream of young professional having a collective experience of more than three decades in different areas of travel & airline Industry.Read More..
- Plot no 36, Mohit Nagar, Sector 15 (Near NSIT) Dwarka, New Delhi -110078